Half-Day Hue Food Tour by Cyclo
Taste of Hue Food Tour by Cyclo The Imperial City of Hue is not only famous for the Citadel and the royal family but also the delectable traditional dishes that are hard to replicate. Within the Hue food tour by cyclo you will be able to explore the culinary arts of Hue and taste the foods that were being served to the Imperial family and high ranking officials then for an affordable price while touring around the beautiful city in cyclo.
- Daily departure
- Prices valid until 15 December 2019
We will pick you up at your hotel and start the tour by riding on a cyclo. On the cyclo, you will see the historical and colorful Trang Tien Bridge on the way to the other bank of the river. Our first stop is at the oldest and the biggest market in Hue city, Dong Ba market, where you can see and try most of the ingredients use in making almost all the Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. After enjoying snacks, fresh fruits and buying souvenirs, we will get you around the city for a while and drinking coffee at a very nice place. Then, the cyclo will take you to some local restaurants. This time you can sit down and enjoy the best local dishes of Hue while listening to the guide’s explanation on how to make and eat them. After the series of dishes, you will enjoy a very special dessert that’s originated in Hue before heading back to your hotel.
If you take the tour in the evening, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local food while walking around.
- Bun Bo Hue– Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup with vegetables, Vietnamese herbs and pork’s blood
- Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli Hue’s dry noodle dish topped with grilled pork, bean sprouts, vegetables and local herbs
- Banh Beo – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp. A number of small steamed rice cake topped with chopped dried and fresh shrimp, scallions, mung bean paste and crispy fried shallot that comes with a sauce
- Banh Loc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings Banh Loc. Filtered Tapioca Dumplings with shrimp
- Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick. Nem Lui Grilled Ground Pork on Lemongrass Stick
- Banh Uot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper. Hue Fried Pancake. It is made of prawns, pork belly, eggs and bean sprouts pancake that comes with pork liver-peanut sauce
- Banh Khoai – Hue Fried Pancake A beautiful Vietnamese rice flour crepe, which is crispy, moist and full of flavour.
- Che– Sweet Soup. A mixture of different kinds of beans and sweetener. Served hot or cold.
- Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits Local fresh fruit slices
- Coffee Viet – Black or with condensed milk Choose either coffee, local drink or beer
End of half-day Hue food tour.
Meals: As indicated
- Half-day transfer by cyclo;
- Meals: food tasting as indicated;
- English speaking guide;
- Entrance fee to indicated sights;
Other meals, drinks, international flights & airport tax, personal expenses, insurance…
The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
|Hue Food Tour Price per person in US$
Valid till 15 December 2019
|Private party of
TOUR BOOKING FORM
If you want to book this tour, please fill in the form!