Ninh Binh is one of the most engaging provinces possessing many eminent tourist attractions in Vietnam. Particularly, the province has Cuc Phuong National Park, the oldest national park of Vietnam, featured with a variety of species including both flowers and animals. Totally different from the city life, the National Park is perfect for hiking with fresh air and natural scenarios. Besides, it can’t help mentioning Bai Dinh Pagoda, another treasure of Ninh Binh that is framed with a complex of pagoda, card parking area, park, and lake. More famously, Phat Diem stone church is a must-see attraction and the only stone church in the Northern Vietnam built by the French in the past. The Church was constructed merely by placing stones together, with no stick material that makes great contribution to the province’s tourism value.
Ninh Binh Overview and Must-see Attractions
At present, Ninh Binh is regarded as one of the greatest tourist attractions in the North of Vietnam. Situated approximately 100 km from Hanoi to the South, the province is ideal for one-day tour packages. Tourists worldwide are welcomed to enjoy the natural gifts and manmade creativity available there. To some individuals, Ninh Binh was also known as the second Halong in land since it’s gifted with elegant view along the river and numerous unaffected caves.
In regards to Ninh Binh must-see attractions, let us inform you of the four best ones.
- The first attraction there is Hoa Lu Ancient Capital; it was the Capital of Dai Co Viet (an old title of Vietnam) under the Dynasties of Dinh and Le with legendary history and functions.
- The second must-see site refers to an inspirational name of Bai Dinh Pagoda which is a complex of regions covering both ancient and modernly renovated Bai Dinh pagoda, parks, lake system and car parking.
- The third greatest spot to explore is Phat Diem Stone Cathedral which ranks among the most renowned and beautiful churches in Vietnam defined with exceptional architecture: a decent mixture of Western Church architecture style and Vietnam religious structures. In the past, this special stone church served as the Catholic Church, but its appearance was connected to Vietnamese temple and pagoda style.
- The fourth most fantastic arena to explore is Cuc Phuong National Park, the first and among one of the most attractive national parks in Vietnam.
In addition to these top tourist sites, there also stand the 4 preeminent alternative choices for tourists to explore. Once setting foot in Ninh Binh, please don’t miss the names of Tam Coc Caves (Link to Tam Coc and Phat Diem Tour), Bich Dong Cave, Thung Nham Sanctuary, and Thung Nang! These great essentials definitely promise to fulfill your Ninh Binh stay with satisfaction and excitement. While Tam Coc Caves (three caves) offer ideal spots for mountainous pictures, boat trips, and “tunnel” exploration, Bich Dong cave (Jade Cave) and Bich Dong Pagoda help to calm you down. How about Thung Nham Sanctuary? It is awesome addition to your eco-tour by boat granting you chances to sail along the river and witness the sanctuary’s beauty of water, trees, and white-colored birds. For those that are fond of quietness, Thung Nang pleases them with pristine essentials of mountain, river, and caves.
- 2018.09.21NewsNew Hanoi – Halong Expressway cuts the travel time by half
- 2018.09.04North of VietnamMeo Vac Hill-tribe Market Ha Giang for Valuable Fun and Great Pictures
- 2018.08.30Vietnam Travel BlogHow to Eat Cheap Delicious Seafood in Vietnam Islands
- 2018.08.20Vietnam Travel BlogTravel to Vietnam from Australia – What to Know for the Perfect Vacation