Can Tho Homestay Mekong Delta has really paid off as there are lots of sweet experiences to savor. The homestay brings you to the welcoming world of chummy residents, beautiful floating markets, and rustic countryside areas besides the modernized sections in the city center. Can Tho has been refurbished with lots of luxurious hotels and resorts that guarantee the comfortable overnight all seasons, but the homestay addresses are still in favor and selected by the widespread travelers.
From Saigon to Can Tho in Mekong Delta Vietnam
Amongst other provinces of Mekong Delta, Can Tho is the true Vietnam’s rice bowl and well-known green destination. The most outstanding highlight for homestay in Can Tho can be the boat trip to the famous Cai Rang Floating Market filled with hundreds of trading boats that sell various items in the early morning. There will also the visit to the local orchards that cheer you with various tropical fruits. Lying along Hau River, this province is blessed with the alluvial soil which is ideal for planting rice and orchard. Once called “The Capital of Southwestern Vietnam” (Tay Do), Can Tho promises the praiseworthy journey in which each step brings the enjoyable memory.
The most exciting things to do during the Vietnam homestay in Can Tho can be the yummy “mum’s cooking” eaten with local family, exhilarating boat trip toward the floating markets, memorable cycling to the local highlights, and the opportunity to mingle with friendly villagers. It’s distinctive to see how the locals cook the meal outdoors and give them a hand if wanted. The hands-on cooking and playing leaves the strong impression on the foreign guests.
Top 10 Can Tho Homestay Sites
- Green Village 2 – Mekong Lake View: This site is well-ranked thanks to the eco-friendly accommodation, free bikes, exciting activities (cycling and fishing), and easy access to Ninh Kieu Pier (7km away), Vincom Plaza Xuan Khanh, etc.
- Chambres D’s hotes Mekong-Logis: This spot owns the beautiful garden view, relaxing lounge, and fully-equipped rooms that secure your comfort. It takes only 1.4km away from Ninh Kieu Pier and other plazas.
- Villa My Long: This are remains peaceful and green that lightens up the visitors’ mind during the homestay. Lush garden and sun terrace are bonuses to serve guests.
- Thanh Ha Guesthouse: This guesthouse provides super homestay in Can Tho with every essential you need for the sound sleep. Also, private Mekong Tours, proximity to Ninh Kieu Pier (only 200m away), Can Tho Museum (300m away), etc., are fantastic highlights.
- Mekong Palm House: This is the absolutely eco-site which features the comfortable units, spectacular views, well-equipped kitchen for hands-on cooking, etc. Children’s playground is another bonus.
- Boutique Lodge Can Tho Homestay: This spot delivers the satisfactory accommodation, private balcony, and relaxing lounge. It’s 4.3km from Cai Rang Floating Market – the best site to see in Can Tho.
- D Homestay: This is the stylish address for the budget guests who want authentic Can Tho homestay. The “Super” Review on booking.com tells much about quality of this homestay.
- Balo Guesthouse: This is an ideal homestay site for foreign backpackers who want the good place to sleep in Can Tho, with the enjoyable experiences.
- Dan Sinh Homestay: This place provides the thatch-roofed houses for the authentic homestay in Can Tho Mekong Delta. Guests can also wear Vietnamese conical hats and take nice pictures in front of the site. Free bike is a great bonus.
- Mekong Rustic Can Tho: This spot ensures the ecotourism and comfortable homestay in the intact countryside Can Tho. Biking is free and easy to discover the green landscape, wooden bridge crossing over the canals, etc.
Can Tho Homestay mesmerizes guests via the real Vietnam homestay with the home-cooked meals in Southern style, quiet canal scenery, fresh tropical fruits, dynamic floating markets, etc. It is where happiness comes from simple things and when you are free from hurly-burly.
People read also:
- 2018.10.12Central HighlandHow to Discover Vietnam Central Highlands to Ride Elephants and More
- 2018.09.27Center of VietnamHow to Discover Marble Mountains in Da Nang Vietnam in Fullest Ways
- 2018.09.21NewsNew Hanoi – Halong Expressway cuts the travel time by half
- 2018.09.04North of VietnamMeo Vac Hill-tribe Market Ha Giang for Valuable Fun and Great Pictures