Many foreigners have traveled far and wide but some of their specialties are in Vietnam, and Ben Tre Homestay Mekong Delta is amongst the hottest trends to experience. The trip brings lots of treasured memories to the travelers who could stay overnight at the local houses, with the welcoming smiles, the home-cooked meals, and some interesting activities.
From Saigon to Ben Tre in Mekong Delta Vietnam
Most of the guests are likely to depart from Saigon to Vietnam Mekong Delta regions by tourist bus or coach. Known as Vietnam’s rice bowl, the Mekong Delta provinces are all beautified with amazing rice fields, the complex of canals, bamboo tree ranges, countryside roads, thatched-roofed houses, and more. You can discover all via Homestay in Ben Tre Mekong Delta.
Often, the boat trip along the Hau River has itinerary to visit the local honey farm, coconut handicraft workshops, coconut candy farm, local restaurant, and village. In particular, the honey farm treats you well with the honey tea and the traditional folk music performances. And, in the coconut farm, you join the coconut world of various beautiful handicrafts, sweet candies, coconut wine, and even cosmetics. It’s also nice to watch how the picturesque waterways are lined with the green foliage, and how the villagers are fishing from their small and battered boats. Along the riverbanks are some kids playing folksy games.
Some of the most interesting activities during Vietnam homestay in Ben Tre can be the delicious home-cooked meals with local family, the scenic boat trip, cycling trip to local markets, and interactions with friendly villagers. It’s very different to watch Vietnamese home-cooking under the stars. Most guests will be delighted with the feast of the seasoned fish cooked in clay pot, soup, fluffy rice, boiled vegetables, etc. It is a delicious and pleasurable meal because nothing can beat the “mum’s cooking”.
Top 10 Ben Tre Homestay Addresses
- Quoc Phuong Riverside Homestay: This place received high ranking rates on booking.com site, ensuring enjoyable time and delightful memory. Highlights of this accommodation site are free bikes, lush gardens, free Wi-Fi, delicious buffet breakfast, dedicated staff, and more.
- Hong Thai Homestay: This spot wins attention to the plain fan-cooled rooms with garden view for the easy relaxation amid the fresh countryside landscape. The well-equipped facilities also promise to meet your comfort demand.
- Ben Tre Garden Farmstay: This site delivers the supper accommodation for those that love green garden view and barbecue party outdoors. There are even the fully-equipped kitchen for the eager cooks to practice.
- Mekong Home: This is a family-run homestay in Ben Tre, nestled on Ham Luong River, resulting in the fresh ambiance and scenic river view. Services include free bicycles, free parking, in-house restaurant, yummy local food, hands-on cooking experience in the private kitchen.
- Charming Countryside Homestay: This address provides the authentic Mekong Delta cuisine to all guests. The lodging quality is refined while food is beyond expectation and the scenery is very spectacular.
- Ba Danh Home: This area has strengths of outdoor activities like fishing, cycling, and hiking. The free use of bicycle urges them to explore Ben Tre and feel happy during the homestay.
- Ben Tre Stay: This homestay owns fabulous view of the rustic countryside and lush garden. The food is great and promises the satisfactory belly.
- Hoa Dua Homestay: This lodging offers the luxuriant view of coconut tree ranges around each unit. The free bikes and nice garden view are its bonuses.
- Nhon Thanh Homestay: This is another certified green address to enjoy the friendly atmosphere, free bikes, and Mekong Delta food in Ben Tre.
- Nam Binh Homestay: This spot delivers scenic river view, garden view, and relaxing lounge for the peace of mind.
To discover the local life and culture, it needs a Ben Tre homestay experience.
People read also:
- 2018.12.07Vietnam Travel BlogHoi An Travel in Full Moon – Top Things To Do in the Miraculous Night
- 2018.11.22Vietnam Travel BlogHow to Get Successful Night Squid Fishing in Phu Quoc Island
- 2018.11.02Vietnam Travel BlogThien Huong Village in Dong Van Ha Giang – Forgotten 100-year-old Village in Karst Plateau
- 2018.10.12Central HighlandHow to Discover Vietnam Central Highlands to Ride Elephants and More